Wednesday 22 August 2012

Brown Bag AllStars - Got It All (DJ Brace Remix) [Official Video]






Brown Bag AllStars "Got It All (DJ Brace Remix)" Produced by & Cuts by: DJ Brace From "Brown Bag Season Vol. 1" on Nostomania Records Available on iTunes and all digital stores. bit.ly Double CD Available at: www.fatbeats.com http brownbagallstars.blogspot.com Contact: bagtheinfo@gmail.com Video Produced by Hyer Ground Director: Brian Robinson Cinematographer: William Kaufman Assistant director: James Partridge Key grip: Gary Wilkins Jr actress: Amber Elysa








Crying Partridge/Birds are Singing (but my love will not return) - This is a classic and beautiful Khmer song from Chhoun Vanna. The song was a gift from Phibes83, so thanks to him and I hope you enjoy. English Lyrics (courtesy of naruto10119) - The birds are chirping, to and fro. My love, have you forgotten me? As water can't cut through the sand, I can't cut you from my memories, The bridge (between you and I) has broken. The pathway is gone, and the water to cross is so very deep. How am i to find you on the other side, so far away? download the song here - khmermusic.thecoleranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment