Wednesday 15 August 2012

Comparison Of The Entire Universe (Updated 2011) Moons, Planets, Stars, Nebulas, Galaxies, Clusters






Comparison of the entire universe. From the smallest dwarf planets, to planets, to stars, to nebulas, to galaxies and to the universe. Songs, in order, are: "Generations", "Age of Discovery" and "Serenata Immortale". All are made by Immediate Music. Notes: Some of the images on the internet was really bad so I had to make some stars and such for myself so don't complain that you can't find some images (or if you don't like them cause trust me, the alternative was much worse). If you have a question send me a message. Strongly recommend to watch in higher quality. All measurements are in diameter. Sizes aren´t completely right and they may vary in the future. Scales in the video might not be exact but a very good estimate.








FULL COURSE, TAB, JAM TRACKS: truefire.at More free guitar lessons: bit.ly TrueFire on Facebook: facebook.com One thing I constantly tell students is; Get out and play with other people! The best place to do this is the "Jam Night". The problem is that most players are either not confident enough with their playing, or just too nervous to get up and jam, or, if they do some jamming, they feel like they just don't have enough chops to really shine once they get on stage. So when TrueFire asked me about doing a course on mastering the jam night I was "all in"! This is a subject that I am sold on. Not only did I use all of my knowledge on the subject, but I also researched and talked with many, many hosts of jams, as well as the folks who get up and do the jamming to really get to the essence of what is the most sure path to jamming excellence. We called this the Blues Jam Survival Guide, because I really think this is all the information you need to be a confident jammer and successfully survive any jam night. Some of the things that I teach in this course: I break down 7 essential grooves you NEED to know at any jam night: Texas shuffle, Slow 12/8 blues, Rhumba blues, Boogie Woogie, Slow shuffle, minor blues, Funk blues. Not only do you get the basics of these grooves but you will also learn 45 different chord variations, embellishments and substitutions to spice them up. There are also 75 licks and riffs including 25 go to licks that will be great for any blues situation ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment