Wednesday 22 August 2012

Funny Moments with Robert Pattinson






Funny Moments with Robert Pattinson
Funny Moments with Robert Pattinson








LYRICS I remember Joshalyn Lawton police put a gun to her head she was 7 all she could see was the weapon how could this sweet little girl be threatening 6 witnesses the cop wasn't even questioned although it sounds simply insane that officer killed a man who was mentally deranged 6 months later this is my city where the mayor fought a cop then got off a half hour later and I say a prayer for Fredrick Germaine Carter found hanging from a tree in Mississippi and I ain't talking bout in the 60s this was last week they called in a suicide so they can keep the blacks sleep keep puffin ya hashish and sippin on champagne a guarantee that niggas won't do a damn thang demand change my pen comes from a hand grenade And this ain't a diss to Wiz and Currensy cause I was burning tress everyday to age 23 and look what the Lord made me All praise be to the God that raised me You don't crush the seeds you water them if you wanna see your sons shine Father them Huey was just 24 when he stared the panthers F a problem lets start with the answers One HOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment