Wednesday 22 August 2012

Jack Afro - 'Chick-a-dee'






'Chick-a-dee' Music Video for Jack Afro. Directed by Adam Conlon. From the album 'Once More With Feeling' released on Vinyl Junkie Recordings.
Video Rating: 4 / 5








lyrics: Three days eight hours Fourteen minutes gone You bend ill break Like in every song Maybe i'm to scared to call Maybe i'm to tough to fall Every thing you are Every thing reminds me of Every thing you are Fades to black Every time I see your face Yeah Screaming the secrets we share Oh wo oh oh we Fade to black I call out for your warm embrace Feel your tears fall upon my face What makes me so bullet proof What makes me act so moved Every thing you are Every thing reminds me of Every thing you are Fades to black Every time I see your face Yeah Screaming the secrets we share Oh wo oh oh feels like im running, ruing as fast as i can feels like im trying to understand why i keep crashing as hard as i can into you da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da everything you are everything reminds me of everything you are everything reminds me of fades to black everytime i see your face yeah screaming the secrets we share wo oh oh oh everthing you are everything reminds me of everything you are fades to black every time i see your face yeah screaming the secrets we share wo oh oh oh we fade to black
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment