Wednesday 22 August 2012

Screech owl calling and hunting in my yard again! 9/22/11






Description is in the video, read that, thanks!








From what I gather, Little Booma was found by one of my neighbor's next to my house. He appeared weak and seemed to be on his own for awhile. I was called in to check him out. Sadly he kinda stood there as if he was too tired to do anything.. Anyways, he has responded and recovered very well. He is ready to be released but will go to a nearby Wildlife Animal Hospital in Brevard for a final check up before being set free. I want Booma to be free/wild as soon as possible ***PLEASE NOTE OWLS and OTHER WILDLIFE are NOT PETS!!! They deserve to be FREE !! Song: Speed Trials Artist: Elliott Smith Album: Either/Or Label: Kill Rock Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment