Wednesday 22 August 2012

Sebutones - Games






is this a game, or is it real? off of 'ritual of the molemen... revisited and remastered' (molemen 2004) Last song made by the Sebutones (Sixtoo & Buck 65).. beat produced by PNS of Molemen.. lyrics: Is this a game or is it real? (5x) [Buck 65] I know I'm being followed by invisible men Life is good, but why am I so miserable then I'm second guessing my every decision But my hand is guided with heavy precision I can't even trust my own eyes But actually everything I do is done with pin point accuracy At least once a week I come this close to dying But nothing ever happens Am I supposed try and kill the heart of a man? Or is every move I make just a part of the plan? What should I expect the last radical invasion? I refuse to believe my life is a mathematical equation Can I do to pull the plug? Or burn the bridges? What if I start doing drugs or turn religious? Every involuntary swallow brings a pattern and a chance to wear a halo like the rings of Saturn But do my family and friends know that I dome the back of my mind To the back of my throat? In front of my face and under my nose No wonder why nobody notices none of this I am expert, indivisible, miserable, individual over my head still Runnin the tread mill One step faster than the man with the master plan, baby Is this a game or it is real? (5x) [Sixtoo] Each move is like a simile Compare them to what I see to what I remember Which pretender are you? By standing on that same corner I've seen passing me in the present ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Hey everyone! So I'm about to start getting my debut album off the ground but I need your help. The idea is if you pre-order your copy through kickstarter you'll be taking an active role in making sure this album gets done! Find out more by going to www.kickstarter.com or www.matthewyeakley.com Thanks, -Matt www.kickstarter.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment