Wednesday 22 August 2012

September 30 Pre Rut Swamp Bucks ONLY on HawgNSonsTV






September 30 Pre Rut Swamp Bucks ONLY on HawgNSonsTV
September 30 2009 Lake County Illinois 6:48am. Wind NNW 4mph. 46 degrees. Cloudy, Barometer 30.12 Rising, Waxing Gibbous 86% of the Moon is Illuminated. 10% chance of rain. Pre Rut Swamp Bucks. It's been a tuff week trying to find big Whitetail bucks. This morning I still hunted through the Oaks that run through a massive swamp. Its closer to that time of year when the wildlife is everywhere, feeding heavily preparing for the long winter months ahead. A Raccoon didn't seem to know where he wanted to go. The Canada Geese didn't look as though they minded my presence but the Wood Ducks have never gotten used to my frequent walks through the Oak knoll bordering their pond. Then I seen a buck with several does I have seen and filmed several times this past summer, he looks bigger now than when he was in velvet. As I proceeded on, it was obvious the deer were on the move, as the flash of white tails caught my eye off in the swamp. As I glassed the area two racks appeared off in the distance. As I positioned a big bush between me & the Bucks I quickly moved closer I could see it was a nice 9 pointer that I have videos of in velvet & I could see it was the beautiful deer that I now call Buddy. Buddy was not able to confirm it was me because I was not upwind of him, As friendly as Buddy is to me, he didn't want to stick around to long without my scent confirmation. Buddy looks in great condition and all of the bucks necks are starting to get that pre rut swell......Captured ONLY ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment