Wednesday 22 August 2012

TOP 15: Unreal Songs Part 1/3






Welcome to my new TOP XX compilation... This is just a remastered/edited Unreal compilation! So don't wonder... First of all, the compilation has only songs from the very first 3 Unreal games! These are: - Unreal (1998) - Unreal: Return To Na Pali (1999) - Unreal Tournament (1999) Before you're asking me, I don't like the songs from the newer Unreal games... Unreal 2 // UT2K3 // UT2K4 // UT3... So I have skipped them!! I hope you'll watch the complete compilation! There waits a cool special at the end (after the outro) *smile* You can give a rating if you want! You can also give a comment... I'm open for pro and contra arguments ;) (but please no flamings) You liked one of the songs? When you have the game, you can simply go to the folder (installed path)\music and play them via Winamp (You have to download a *.umx plugin first) You can also convert all the songs with a tool called UMXConverter (from the developers) Or you're tooooo lazy or busy so you can download them (link below) All the screenshots were shot by myself... You can download them too, if you want... Downloadlink (Pics & Songs, ~100MB) rapidshare.com I'm sure, not everyone will like the compilation... When you don't like it, just ignore the "movie" and close the window!! Don't let your rage out... There are 3 parts in total! Part 1: 15 - 10 Part 2: 09 - 04 Part 3: 03 - 01 + Outro + SPECIAL!! (a must be^^) When you have a request or a question, so let me know!! Otherwise, have fun with the greatest Unreal ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment